Financial Analyst (Contract)
Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Abigail Naibaho
Date posted 15 March 2023jakarta accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2023-03-15 2023-05-14 oil-and-gas Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Financial Analyst (Contract) job has become available at an established oil and gas company based in Jakarta. You should have three to five years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry. In this job, you will be responsible for all commercial finance matters for the company along with budgeting, reporting and cost controlling.
About the Financial Analyst (Contract) Role:
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of annual budgeting, preparing consolidated reporting (BS, P&L, working capital and cash flow), rolling forecast, controlling budget, and provide comprehensive financial analysis that will support the business growth and expansion plan. Reporting directly to FP&A manager, this position will be based in Jakarta.
- Monitor and report achievement of actual performance against budget, KPI performance and business plan strategies
- Consolidate actual financial performance of each of the entities for internal and external reporting
- Lead preparation of budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse and provide commentary on financial performance results as well as at consolidated state
- Develop financial models, dashboard and analyse to support management decision
- Control and monitor the company’s budget and actual performance
- Drive the company’s growth, profitability and performance by providing analysis on the company’s key factors – for instance revenue, costs, gross margin, EBIT, etc.
- Be a business partner to the key stakeholders, operational teams in providing financial and commercial insights and analysis
- Analyse and prepare financial and non-financial data (analyse revenue, expense, capex, etc.) to develop financial and performance insights
To succeed in this Financial Analyst (Contract) role, you will need strong experience in an oil and gas production sharing contract (PSC) environment.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ experience in financial planning and analyst, business planning, reporting or commercial finance roles at multinational companies (auditors from Big 4 are welcome)
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and strong technical skills
- Strong analytical thinker, proactive and independent
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
- Strong problem analysis capabilities, especially within strict timescales and deadlines
This established oil and gas company is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analyst (Contract) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651522
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 March 2023A Finance Business Partner APAC job has become available at a consultancy company based in Jakarta. You will ideally have three to five years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry.
Salary: IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 March 2023A Corporate Finance Manager job has become available at a mining company based in Jakarta. You will ideally have five or more years of strategic finance, corporate finance, consulting, or investment banking within the industry.
Salary: IDR30,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023An international engineering business is looking for a Business Controller to support their business unit in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for all finance, budgeting and business partnering for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 15 March 2023A Cost Controller (Factory) job has become available at a well-known manufacturing and production company based in Jakarta. You should have five or more years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 March 2023A multinational logistics distribution and supply chain company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager job to join their existing team. The ideal candidate has at least five years' experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry.