Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Felicia Widjaja
Date posted 12 January 2023other-islands accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2023-01-12 2023-03-13 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A well-established FMCG company based in Jakarta is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for end-to-end accounting function of the company including but not limited to GL, reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysing financial statement. The ideal candidate will have one to two years of experience in finance within the industry.
About the Financial Analyst Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Financial Controlling Department Head. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join a well-known FMCG company.
- Participate in ERP implementation and development
- Provide data reconciliation between sub-ledger and general ledger
- Prepare queries/reports for analyse accounting and financial results of the company
- Provide on-time monthly financial reports (GL, income statement and balance sheet), analysis and recommendations completely and accurately
- Review accounting procedures to ensure that they are accurate and efficient
- Identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency or effectiveness of processes
- Placement: Jakarta Timur
To succeed in this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree, majoring in systems information/computerised accounting.
- One to two years of experience in related fields
- Fluent in SQL and other programming languages
- Advanced Ms. Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge in accounting areas
- Willing to travel
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Strong in analytical thinking and logical thinking
- Able to work under pressure, self motivated, hardworking and strong leadership skills
This FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an FMCG company, this Financial Analyst role is right for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.