Financial Analyst (contract-based)
Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Abigail Naibaho
Date posted 12 September 2022jakarta accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-09-12 2022-10-12 oil-and-gas Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Financial Analyst (contract-based) job has become available at an established oil and gas company based in Jakarta. This is a 12-month contract-based role with their existing team; you should have three to five years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry. In this job, you will be responsible for all commercial finance matters for the company along with budgeting, reporting and cost controlling.
About the Financial Analyst (contract-based) Role:
As the Financial Analyst (contract-based), you will be responsible for assisting the preparation of annual budgeting, preparing consolidated reporting (BS, P&L, working capital and cash flow), rolling forecast, controlling budget, and provide comprehensive financial analysis that will support the business growth and expansion plan. Reporting directly to FP&A manager, this position will be based in Jakarta.
- Monitor and report achievement of actual performance against budget, KPI performance and business plan strategies
- Consolidate actual financial performance of each of the entities for internal and external reporting
- Lead the preparation of budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse and provide commentary on financial performance results as well as at consolidated state
- Develop financial models, dashboard and analyse to support management decision
- Control and monitor the company’s budget and actual performance
- Drive the company’s growth, profitability and performance by providing analysis on the company’s key factors – for instance revenue, costs, gross margin, EBIT, etc.
- Be a business partner to the key stakeholders, operational teams in providing financial and commercial insights and analysis
- Analyse and prepare financial and non-financial data (analyse revenue, expense, capex, etc.) to develop financial and performance insights
To succeed in this Financial Analyst role, you will need strong experience in an oil and gas production sharing contract (PSC) environment.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ experience in financial planning and analyst, business planning, reporting or commercial finance roles at multinational companies (auditors from Big 4 are welcome)
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and strong technical skills
- Strong analytical thinker, proactive and independent
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
- Strong problem analysis capabilities, especially within strict timescales and deadlines
This established lubricant company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analyst (contract-based) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR35,000,000 - IDR45,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 September 2022A leading retail automotive group based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning and Analyst Manager job. The ideal candidate must have 5 - 10 years of experience in finance within the industry. In this job you will be responsible for all finance matters for the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 September 2022A Finance Controller job has become available at a multinational IT service company based in Jakarta. You should have five or more years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 19 September 2022A Consolidation Reporting Manager job has become available at a multinational retail company based in Jakarta. You should have at least five years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 19 September 2022An Analyst job has become available at a reputable investment group (retail) based in Jakarta. The ideal candidate must have three to four years of experience in investment analysis in private equity and investment bank. In this job, you will be responsible for end-to-end investment analysis and financial modelling.
Salary: IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 September 2022A multinational consultancy company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant job to join their existing team. The ideal candidate must have three to five years of experience in reporting knowledge within the industry.