Financial Analyst (Contract-based)
Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Abigail Naibaho
Date posted 17 June 2022jakarta accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-06-23 2022-07-17 oil-and-gas Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Financial Analyst (Contract-based) job has become available at an established oil and gas company based in Jakarta. This is a 12-month contract-based role with their existing team; you should have three to five years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry. In this job, you will be responsible for all commercial finance matters for the company along with budgeting, reporting and cost controlling.
About the Financial Analyst (Contract-based) Role:
As the Financial Analyst (Contract-based), you will be responsible to assist in preparation of annual budgeting, preparing consolidated reporting (BS, P&L, working capital and cash flow), rolling forecast, controlling budget, and provide comprehensive financial analysis that will support the business growth and expansion plan. Reporting directly to FP&A manager, this position will be based in Jakarta.
- Monitor and report achievement of actual performance against budget, KPI performance and business plan strategies
- Consolidate actual financial performance of each of the entities for internal and external reporting
- Lead preparation of budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse and provide commentary on financial performance results as well as at consolidated state
- Develop financial models, dashboard and analyse to support management decision
- Control and monitor the company’s budget and actual performance
- Drive the company’s growth, profitability and performance by providing analysis on the company’s key factors – for instance revenue, costs, gross margin, EBIT, etc.
- Be a business partner to the key stakeholders, operational teams in providing financial and commercial insights and analysis
- Analyse and prepare financial and non-financial data (analyse revenue, expense, capex, etc.) to develop financial and performance insights
To succeed in this Financial Analyst role, you will need strong experience in an oil and gas production sharing contract (PSC) environment.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ experience in financial planning and analyst, business planning, reporting or commercial finance roles at multinational companies (auditors from Big 4 are welcome)
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and strong technical skills
- Strong analytical thinker, proactive and independent
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
- Strong problem analysis capabilities, especially within strict timescales and deadlines
This established lubricant company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analyst (Contract-based) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 June 2022A Corporate Finance Strategist job has become available at a manufacturing and production company based in Jakarta. You should have five or more years of strategic finance, corporate finance, consulting, or investment banking experience within the industry.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 July 2022An Accounting Manager job has become available at a well-known real estate and property company based in Jakarta. You should have five or more years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry.
Salary: IDR35,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 June 2022A Finance Accounting Tax Manager job has become available at a well-known retail company based in Jakarta. You should have five or more years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry.
Salary: IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per monthLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client is an established multinational FMCG company based in Jakarta. They are currently looking for Tax Manager to join their existing team; the ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in tax within the industry. In this job you will be responsible for all taxes matters for the company.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per monthLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 June 2022A rapidly leading local property company is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Team. In this job you will be responsible for end to end accounting function of the company including but not limited to GL, reporting, budgeting, balance sheet, AP & AR and tax.