Associate Finance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Christa Felicia
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 pharmaceuticals Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Associate Finance Manager job has become available at a leading pharmaceutical company, based in Jakarta. In this role, you will report to the Finance Manager for monthly financial reporting analysis (full P&L) including financial analysis, monthly reporting, forecasting, budgeting and business support.
About the Associate Finance Manager Role:
This position will be supporting the consumer division reporting directly to the Finance Manager. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Provides accurate, timely, and meaningful financial analysis (with a focus on sales and investments)
- Participates in business planning, budgeting, forecasting, reconciliations, and cross-functional work teams
- Business partnering – as a finance partner in advising and controlling the budget plan for the financial year
- Analyses financial reports and related analysis to support decision making
- Monthly audits, ensuring compliance in business process and management as well as regular presentation of analysis to management
- Performs highly complex financial analysis and research
- Monitors department expenses and capital budgeting through tracking and reporting activities
To succeed in this role, a strong analytical skill and self-determination is required.
- At least five years in finance including FP&A experience at multinational companies preferably in pharmaceuticals or FMCG
- Good financial analysis skills (P/L, B/S, working capital and cash flow)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good command of communication skills
- Capable of problem analysis and solving in difficult situations and when required, within strict timescales and deadlines
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance
Based in Jakarta, this pharmaceutical company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great people culture. The work environment is full of innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to start your career.
If you are driven and equipped with global mindset, this Associate Finance Manager role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.