Senior Investment Analyst
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A private equity firm run by top tier investment professionals is looking to add a Senior Investment Analyst to their team. With an ever-expanding portfolio of investment, this job offers diverse business and commercial exposure.
About the Senior Investment Analyst Role:
The Senior Investment Analyst will be responsible for monitoring existing investment, supporting the investment team in preparation of research and analysis on existing and prospective investment and providing operational reporting for their portfolio companies.
- Contribute to management existing portfolio assets to maximise value
- Monitor portfolio companies and report to investment committee and advisory board
- Financial and operational analysis for all portfolio assets and investments
- Assessment of new investment opportunities, starting from early stage ventures, operating companies, target companies, assessment, financing and secured deal
- Contribute to the recommended actions for project issues
- Assist management in developing marketing and business strategies to ensure the finance success of projects
- Provide regular reporting and update to investors and joint venture partners
- Provide innovative approaches to capital raising and investment structuring
- Prepare investment and finance modelling
- Any other tasks assigned by investment committee
To succeed in this role, you will need to have over four years’ experience within a private equity, M&A, or a corporate finance environment, possibly with previous experience in a Top 4 consulting firm, managing operational portfolio for companies and responsible on corporate finance role (including advisory, due diligence, valuation, modelling, etc.).
- Candidates with Finance or Accounting degree (Professional qualification will be useful – ACCA, CFA, CPA, CA)
- Open only for Indonesian nationality
- Graduates from first-tier universities and foreign university graduates
- At least four years of relevant work with experience in a Top 4 consulting firm, private equity, investment banking or management/strategic consulting role
- Fluency in constructing financial modelling and analysis of financial statements
- Advanced in analytical skills and a high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills and ability to engage with senior management
- Fluency in English; both written and verbal
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This reputable investment group needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
This is an extremely exciting time for a driven, commercially astute and hands on individual to lead the team. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this Senior Investment Analyst role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.