Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 oil-and-gas Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A multinational lubricants company has a Financial Analyst job that has just arisen. The role will assist the business planning and commercial finance function.
About the Financial Analyst Role:
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible to assist in preparation of annual budgeting, preparing consolidated reporting (BS, P&L, working capital and cash flow), rolling forecast, controlling budget, and provide comprehensive financial analysis that will support the business growth and expansion plan. Reporting directly to FP&A manager, this position will be based in Jakarta.
- Monitor and report achievement of actual performance against budget, KPI performance and business plan strategies
- Consolidate actual financial performance of each of the entities for internal and external reporting
- Lead preparation of budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse and provide commentary on financial performance results as well as at consolidated state
- Develop financial models, dashboard and analyse to support management decision
- Control and monitor the company’s budget and actual performance
- Drive the company’s growth, profitability and performance by providing analysis on the company’s key factors – for instance revenue, costs, gross margin, EBIT, etc
- Be a business partner to the key stakeholders, operational teams in providing financial and commercial insights and analysis
- Analyse and prepare financial and non-financial data (analyse revenue, expense, capex etc) to develop financial and performance insights
To succeed in this role, you will need strong experience in Oil and Gas Production Sharing Contract (PSC) environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum three to four years’ experience in Financial Planning & Analyst, Business planning, reporting or commercial finance roles at multinational companies (auditors from big 4 are welcome)
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and strong technical skills
- Strong analytical thinker, proactive and independent
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
- Strong sroblem analysis capabilities, especially within strict timescales and deadlines
This established lubricants company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Analyst role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.