Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-26 retail Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An exciting Financial Analyst role has just become available at a multinational retail company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Financial Analyst role:
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible to assist in preparation of annual budgeting, preparing consolidated reporting (BS, P&L, working capital and cash flow), rolling forecast, controlling budget, and provide comprehensive financial analysis that will support the business growth and expansion plan. Reporting directly to Head of Finance, this position will be based in Jakarta.
- Monitor and report achievement of actual performance against budget, KPI performance and business plan strategies
- Consolidate actual financial performance of each of the entities for internal and external reporting
- Lead preparation of budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse and provide commentary on financial performance results as well as at consolidated state
- Develop financial models, dashboard and analyse to support management decision
- Control and monitor the company’s budget and actual performance
- Drive the company’s growth, profitability and performance by providing analysis on the company’s key factors – for instance revenue, costs, gross margin, EBIT, etc
- Be a business partner to the key stakeholders, operational teams in providing financial and commercial insights and analysis
- Analyse and prepare financial and non-financial data (analyse revenue, expense, capex etc) to develop financial and performance insights
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of three to four years’ experience in financial planning & analyst, business planning, reporting or commercial finance roles at multinational companies (Auditors from Big 4 are welcome)
- Preferable from FMCG or manufacturing background
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and strong technical skills
- Strong analytical thinker, proactive and independent
- Advance in MS Office, Hyperion and ERP
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must as the candidate would need to work closely with English-speaking counterparts.
- Capable of problem analysis and solving in difficult situations and when required, within strict timescales and deadlines
This multinational retail company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Financial Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.