Financial Risk Management
Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A leading multinational agricultural company is looking for a Financial Risk Management. In this job you will assist the Financial Risk Management Lead and support the country financial risk management team along with other ad-hoc issues.
About the Financial Risk Management role:
This position will be a critical role as he or she will be the responsible person to assist the team for all risk managements matters including developing and deploying the plan to create business-wide processes.
- Manage Trading P&L and work with commercial team to work on reconciliation of accounting vs. trading estimates
- Monitor credit risk assessment of active customers/suppliers
- Manage position reporting and work on tolerances on shipments with limited oversight actively manages customer accounts receivables with a high-risk tolerance on an enterprise level
- Collaborates with credit analyst/sales team to develop action plans for releasing orders from hold.
- Collaborates with senior management and the business team’s liaison to identify root causes of disputes and propose solutions
- Ensure compliance, specifically with risk reporting and valuation of open contracts
- Prepares and manages various reports including exposures reports for forex and commodity, and to ensure compliance with audit requirements and internal controls
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of process mainly in the following areas
- Trading P&L, limits setting, exposure monitoring/ reporting, AR collections, past due monitoring & control and contract validation & valuation
- Prepares and manages various reports used to show account performance including exposures, and to ensure compliance with audit requirements and internal controls
- Create a culture of cooperation and maintain a sound communication between the commercial teams
- Accounting graduate, experience working in Big 4 Accounting Firm is a plus
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience
- Has worked in multinational/prominent reputable national company
- Good command of English (writing and speaking)
- Experience in Commodity trading business
- Proficient knowledge in current business financial processes and systems.
- Understanding and experience working with JDE, SAP.
- Sound thinking logic and solution oriented
- Strong leadership and teamwork with high commitments to deliver
This leading multinational agricultural company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career joining an establish multinational company, this Financial Risk Management role is suitable for you. Great career opportunities awaits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.