Salary IDR8,000,000 - IDR11,000,000 per month
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 22 September 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the most prominent private equity companies in SE Asia is looking to recruit a Finance Assistant in Jakarta. This role will be required to support the Finance Director and provide support the overall finance, accounting and tax team.
About the Finance Assistant role:
This role will require you to support finance, accounting and tax team. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure statutory and management reports are submitted according to local and global policy.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company's or organisation's financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or similar degree
- Preferably have big 4 accounting firm experience
- Have comprehensive knowledge of Indonesian taxes and Accounting regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of energy and initiative
- Exceptional English skills – verbal and writing including report writing
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Able to work under minimum supervision, meet expectations despite uncertainties and changes
This private equity business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Assistant role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity