Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per month
Location North Jakarta
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 06 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent Financial Analyst job has just arisen in a pharmaceutical company based in North Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this role will play a major role within the finance/accounting division.
About the Financial Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will conduct the market analysis and formulate growth strategies to build up the group’s development / investment portfolio locally and overseas.
- Responsible for the financial planning analysis & control area within the company
- Ensure quality and timeliness of required reporting in compliance with corporate policies, US GAAP, local regulations, and other requirements
- Provide business partnering support to assist business unit General Manager in the decision making process
- Lead the forecasting and budgeting process within the company include monthly closing activities to ensure closing cut off as per committed
- Highly active in developing best practices in finance area and contributes strongly to the improvement of internal business process
- Tax reconciliation
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting or equivalent
- More than two to three years of experience in Business/Finance area
- Familiar with Indonesian accounting
- Good command of English
- Background in manufacturing sector
This international pharmaceuticals company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a newly established international company, this Financial Analyst role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.