Salary RP15m - RP20m per month
Location Indonesia: Jakarta
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 09 February 2016 2016-02-09Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
Your key responsibilities include:
- To achieve a genuine work of financial analysis and suggest areas for improvement.
- Engaging in operational issues of entities and listening to their concerns about consolidation.
- Ensure a technological watch (standards, regulations and impact of developments) and contribute repeatedly to strengthen the process (quality of consolidation, management deadline, etc).
- To perform bank reconciliation and month-end reconciliation of all general ledger balances.
- To prepare the trial balances and financial reports.
- To review and analyze all accounts before issuing final monthly financial statements.
- To prepare time tables for completing monthly reports and work schedules.
- To be responsible for preparation of the various monthly reports as required by Management.
- To perform a financial analysis on the monthly statements and report the results to CEO.
- To safeguard all contracts and agreements and to supervise the necessary accounting procedures and the preparation of accounting ledgers and summaries.
- To verify that the general ledger and sub-ledger postings are accurate, ensure that general ledger and sub-ledger balances correspond and all contract/clearance accounts are cleared at month-end.
- To manage prepaid and accrued expense monthly allocations and other allocated expense calculations and to ensure they are properly accounted for.
- To check a draft of monthly account statements, verifying that there are no errors or unrecorded amounts.
- To verify that the computer system is operating smoothly and that all necessary accounting records are correctly prepared.
A successful candidate must possess at least 5 years' experience in cost accounting and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Key requirements would include:
- Leadership experience in accepted accounting practices and principles required.
- Previous experience as an Accountant in a Software/Information Technology business an asset.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications and relevant computer applications required.
- Degree in Accounting with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Indonesia
A startup company with world-class software development facilities, expanding its presence in South East Asia.
If you would like to apply for the role of Accountant or find out more, please apply online or contact Andy Canggadibrata at Robert Walters on Andy.Canggadibrata@robertwalters.co.id or call +622129651505 quoting the reference 948320. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Robert Walters celebrates 30 years of recruitment excellence in 2015.