Account Receivable Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 24 November 2022jakarta accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-11-24 2023-01-23 consultancy Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established consultancy company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for an Account Receivable Specialist job to join their existing team. The ideal candidate must have three to five years of experience in reporting knowledge within the industry.
About the Account Receivable Specialist Role:
This is a critical role as you will be responsible for all matters within credit collection, accounts receivable, customer credit limit and working capital/cash flow. This role reports directly to Finance Manager. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of an establish multinational company.
- Ensure that credit control processes and internal controls follow best practices
- Develop stakeholder communications that are tailored to the audience, communicating complex issues clearly and credibly in particular with senior stakeholders
- Support the Finance Manager in planning, managing and executing the annual financial audit process
- Oversee the management of the aged debt and provision for bad debt in the statutory accounts
- Build strong, trusting relationships with internal and external shareholders
- Anticipate the needs of the customer and provide timely solutions, and opinions on complex matters
- Prioritise work effectively, making realistic compromises, when necessary, in order to deliver
- Manage cash flow related to AR as well as company’s working capital
To succeed in this Account Receivable Specialist role, you will need to have to have great analytical skills and strong business acumen.
- Two to three years’ experience in an accounting firm
- At least five years' experience as an account receivable manager or credit controller in a high-pressure environment, preferably with a background in service industry
- Outstanding numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate, advanced experience in Microsoft Office and complex finance systems
- Exceptional people person who recognises valuable resources and can communicate effectively with internal/external clients
- Highly effective at managing and improving the delivery of high quality of service delivery to clients
This established consultancy company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. Take your career forward with this exciting Account Receivable Specialist role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 November 2022A multinational consultancy company based in Jakarta is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant job to join their existing team. The ideal candidate must have three to five years of experience in reporting knowledge within the industry.
Salary: IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 November 2022A leading multinational recruitment consultancy company is recruiting for an Accountant (nine-month contract) job to join their team. In this job, you will be is responsible for accounting and all-round finance that will initially focus on Indonesia, internal and external reporting requirements in achieving the company's goals.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 November 2022A well-established Japanese manufacturing and production company based outside Jakarta is currently seeking a Finance Accounting Manager (Bogor). In this job, you must have 10 years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry, and be responsible for all finance and reporting matters for the company along with budgeting and controlling.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 October 2022A Senior Accounting job has become available at a leading local coal trading company. In this job, you will be responsible for end-to-end accounting functions of the company including but not limited to GL, reporting, budgeting, balance sheet, AP and AR, and tax.
Salary: IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 November 2022A rapidly leading multinational professional service and legal company is recruiting for an Finance Advisor job to join their Team. In this job you will be responsible for the end-to-end finance function of the company including general finance that encompass budget, forecast, analysis as well as internal and external reporting needs, tax and compliance.