Accounting Senior Staff
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Christa Felicia
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 retail Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 17000000 22000000 22000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international retail business is looking for Accounting Senior Staff to support their team in Jakarta. In this job you will be responsible for all daily and monthly general accounting operations.
About the Accounting Senior Staff Role:
As the Accounting Senior Staff, you will report to the Finance Manager and provide monthly financial statements and analysis. This includes month-end closing reporting (end-to-end accounting) and general accounting operations. This is a great opportunity to join a growing global retail business in Jakarta.
- Oversee the work of general accounting operations of GL elements
- Monthly financial analysis of financial reports and statements
- Review and ensure the compliance of accounting methods and procedures (IFRS, GAAP)
- Maintain the flow and initiate process improvements (when needed)
- Lead junior members of the team
- At least three years in accounting experience in retail business (preferred)
- SAP experience is preferred
- Good accounting and financial analysis skill (P/L, B/S, working capital and cash flow)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good command of communication skills
- Capable of problem analysis and solving difficult situations when required, within strict timescales and deadlines
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
The work environment at this multinational retail company in Jakarta encourages its people to improvise, which makes it an excellent place to start your career.
If you are driven and equipped with a growth mindset, this Accounting Senior Staff role is for you.
Apply today or call me or to discuss this great opportunity.