Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 legal Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading consultancy firm in Jakarta is recruiting an Accountant. In this job, you will be responsible for all matters related to finance, accounting and taxation.
About the Accountant Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a global consultancy company.
- Prepare month end journals for the local office for review at the appropriate time within the close period e.g. accruals, prepayments
- Prepare month end balance sheet reconciliations and raise correcting journals as necessary e.g. bank accounts, ad hoc, flagging any areas of potential risk to the Finance Controller
- Prepare monthly payroll and bonus
- Assist to raise tax invoices
- Treasury function including forecasting, forex operations and variance analysis
- Assist with the preparation of month end cost centre reporting for distribution to cost centre managers, meeting regularly to understand YTD variances and full year outlook
- Prepare monthly and quarterly regulatory filing for local authorities
- Assist with the annual budget and forecast process, liaising with cost centre managers, validating assumptions, consolidating the submission
- Prepare year end close and corporate reporting including accruals to cash, balance sheet squeeze, footnotes, local and US tax reporting
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including detailed audit schedules for interim and year-end reviews by independent auditors and liaising with inter-company counterparts
- Liaise with external advisers on filing on monthly tax reports
- Preparation of annual tax filing and liaising with external advisers on queries
- Coordinate the bi-annual fixed asset review
- Prepare and know company policies to ensure correctness within local accounting and US GAAP instructions
- Assist in the analysis of internal controls for safeguarding the company’s assets
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Degree qualified
- At least five years' working experience, preferably with a background in professional services
- Outstanding numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate, advanced experience in Microsoft Office and complex finance systems
- Exceptional people person, who recognises valuable resources and can communicate effectively with internal/external clients
- Highly effective at managing and improving the delivery of high quality services to our clients
This global consultancy company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Accountant role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.