Head of Accounting and Tax
Salary + medical
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 75000000 85000000 85000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A great job opportunity has just arisen at a reputable FMCG business. The firm is looking for a Head of Accounting and Tax with a background in Audit firm and industry experience in FMCG.
About the Head of Accounting and Tax Role:
As the Head of Accounting and Tax report to CFO, will oversee the whole spectrum accounting and tax activities. This position will be based in South Jakarta, where the company’s HQ is located.
- Responsible to oversee end to end accounting and tax matters in the company
- Responsible to manage the financial accounting, reporting (management and statutory reports), month end closing process
- Ensure all tax matters including tax compliance, tax reporting, tax planning etc are as per the government and company’s regulations
- Sound understanding of local regulations in accounting, tax, treasury and bank relations
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax consultant
- Responsible to manage and review daily finance, accounting and tax activities to ensure compliance, accuracy and completeness of accounting records and transactions and reports in the company
- Business partner with finance and non finance – including operations, marketing, commercial and participate in discussion about their activities, projects and to ensure all finance aspects have been properly incorporated and assessed
- Propose and review improvement in finance, accounting, business processes and procedures
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess a solid understanding of accounting, tax and financial standards.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance and Economics. ACCA, CPA, CA or a recognised accounting qualifications is a plus
- Proficient in English – speaking and writing
- Minimum three to four years’ experience in Big Four firms
- Candidates with at least six to seven years’ of experience in middle to senior finance position
- Good leadership skills and able to manage and lead team of more than five people
- Ambitious and demonstrated significant career progression and development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
This FMCG business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Head of accounting and tax role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity