Assistant Finance Manager
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-04-06 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An excellent Assistant Finance Manager job in Jakarta has just arisen at one of the most prominent private equity companies in Southeast Asia. This role will be required to support the Finance Director and provide support to the overall finance, accounting and tax team.
About the Assistant Finance Manager Role:
This role will require you to support overall finance, accounting and tax team. You will be required to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure statutory and management reports are submitted in accordance with local and global policy.
- Responsible for full month-end reporting process (including but not limited to, preparing accrual & prepayment journals, reviewing G/L, etc)
- Preparing monthly management accounts/reporting packs and balance sheet reconciliations; including analysis
- Monthly calculation of withholding tax and VAT remittances
- Preparing and submitting monthly withholding tax and VAT returns
- Owner of procure to pay process: Ensure proper approval for purchase requisition and payment
- Prepare budget, forecast and monitor expenditure of actual against forecast
- Manage weekly cash flow forecast process
- Point of contact for Singapore finance team in relation to queries
- Assisting in the preparation of annual statutory accounts and audit
- Performing yearly tax reconciliations and assisting in the preparation of annual corporate income tax returns
- Manage ad-hoc finance projects which inlcude the implementation of NA Vision system, and migration of outsourced service providers
- Act as back up for check preparations process
- Support lawyer for co-ordination of company secretarial matters required by Finance
To succeed in the Assistant Finance Manager role, you will nee to have comprehensive knowledge of Indonesian taxes and accounting regulations, and a high level of energy and initiative.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or similar degree
- CPA / CA/ ACCA or similar accounting certification
- Preferably have big four accounting firm experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional English skills – verbal and writing including report writing
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Able to work under minimum supervision, meet expectations despite uncertainties and changes
This private equity firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Assistant Finance Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.