Salary IDR10,000,000 - IDR12,000,000 per month
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 02 February 2019 2019-02-022019-04-03 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 10000000 12000000 12000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A Finance Assistant job has become available at one of the most prominent private equity companies in SE Asia in Jakarta. The Finance Assistant will provide support to the Finance Director as well as the overall finance, accounting and tax team.
About the Finance Assistant Role:
This role will require you to support the finance, accounting and tax team. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure statutory and management reports are submitted according to local and global policy.
• Processing and preparing financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases
• Performing routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
• Overseeing and managing individual accounts
• Creating, sending, and following up on invoices
• Reviewing and adhering to department budgets
• Collecting and data entry for various financial spreadsheets
• Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
• Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
• Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
• Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
• Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
• Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
• Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
• Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
To succeed in the Finance Assistant role, you would need to have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and have a high level of energy and initiative.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar degree
• Preferable to have work experience in the big four accounting firms
• Have comprehensive knowledge of Indonesian taxes and accounting regulations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional English skills – verbal and writing including report writing
• Able to work under minimum supervision, meet expectations despite uncertainties and changes
This private equity business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Associate Corporate Finance.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity