Supply Chain Finance Junior Manager
Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per month
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 23 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A fast growing pharmaceutical company is looking for a Supply Chain Finance Junior Manager to support their production business unit in Jakarta. This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting to the Senior Manager.
About the Supply Chain Finance Junior Manager role:
In this job, you will be responsible for all production and manufacturing matters for the company.
- Prepare the financial rolling forecast for conversion cost (by cost centre and expense type), distribution cost, warehousing and inventory (DIO)
- Perform ad hoc analysis, understanding and challenging results, and forming assumptions going forward
- Prepare and analyse the product cost and standard costing on a monthly basis
- Responsible for the costing for budget / rolling forecast with high accuracy and insight analysis
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum seven years' experience in related area
- Able to be mobile to two plants in Cikarang and Cimanggis
- SAP User
- Advanced Excel skills
This pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a fast growing pharmaceutical company, this Supply Chain Finance Junior Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.