Senior Tax Analyst
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 26 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent Senior Tax Analyst job in Jakarta has just arisen at a global IT service company. In this job, you will be responsible for all matters related to tax audit, tax planning and all related to accounting.
About the Senior Tax Analyst role:
This position is a critical role within the finance and accounting division reporting directly to the Head of Finance in Jakarta. This role is based in South Jakarta.
- In charge of handling all company’s tax reporting, planning and compliance (VAT, WHT, annual CIT etc)
- Conduct monthly tax reconciliation in timely, accurate and proper manner
- Prepare annual tax report in collaboration with tax agent
- Prepare and maintain DGT-1 form/COR from overseas vendors
- Prepare document and analyse tax data for interim & yearly audit, tax audit, tax appeal, etc
- Perform research and compile result for reports of changes in tax regulation
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Tax
- Having tax brevet A & B
- Minimum seven years related experience in similar position
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent communication skills in English/Bahasa Indonesia and ability to work in a team environment
- In depth knowledge of tax regulation with strong tax accounting skill and proficiency in tax reporting e-SPT/e-Faktur
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced excel skills (under excel in particular)
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills
- Have a good initiative, able to work independently, under required time and pressure
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Tax Analyst role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.