Finance Manager (Cikarang)
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Nicolaas Isard
Date posted 24 May 2023other-islands accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 trade-and-services Cikarang Bekasi ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A multinational trading business is seeking a Finance Manager (Cikarang) to support their business in Cikarang. In this job, you will be responsible for all finance, accounting, budgeting and tax for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Finance Manager (Cikarang) Role:
This is a critical role within the finance division reporting directly to the Managing Director. Based in Cikarang, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a trading company. You will control and ensure all financial operation transactions related to AR, AP, and CM are settled in a timely manner, within the Superior’s guidelines, applicable Standard Operation Procedure (SOP), and relevant standards/regulation (Pernyataan Standar Akuntansi Keuangan, tax regulation, etc.) in order to ensure compliance, accuracy, and timeliness of financial transaction recording and execution.
- Be responsible for daily finance activities including account payable, account receivable, and finance administration
- Analyse complex financial data and statements, and make accurate projections based on that data
- Lead a team of financial professionals, have strong leadership and communication skills to ensure that the team is working effectively
- Be responsible for the long-term financial soundness of the Company
- Identify problems and devise solutions for complex financial matters
- Process payment of company activities whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and in a timely manner
- Initiate and propose improvements for the activities of the finance division
- Understand Tax Regulations, manage monthly reports for all taxes
- Ensure that all financial documents, reports and records are accurate and up to date
To succeed in this role, you must have proven work experience as a Finance Manager or a similar role.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Strong knowledge of financial regulation and accounting principles
- High integrity and disciplined
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- In-depth understanding of financial statistics and accounting software
- Excellent leadership and team management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills at all levels
- Able to manage time effectively and perform under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving skills and hard worker
- Able to handle third parties such as investors, foreign investment and the group company
- Deep knowledge in strategic IPO
This multinational trading company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a trading company, this Finance Manager (Cikarang) role is for you. Great career opportunities await in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1516