Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Felicia Widjaja
Date posted 25 November 2022jakarta accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 legal Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly leading multinational professional service and legal company is recruiting for an Finance Advisor job to join their Team. In this job you will be responsible for the end-to-end finance function of the company including general finance that encompass budget, forecast, analysis as well as internal and external reporting needs, tax and compliance.
About the Finance Advisor Role:
Based in Jakarta, this position also supports the Finance Manager (“FM”) in the daily operation of the department, general finance that encompass budget, forecast, analysis as well as, internal and external reporting needs, tax and compliance
- Manage and support the FM in financial analysis, forecast/budgeting, reporting and modelling to meet growth request and needs
- Ensure the accuracy of the accounts for timely management/ internal and statutory/ external reporting (inclusive of government related statistics). The process includes but not limited to, reviewing, advising and verifying the accounting work of AP, AR and GL team, management of month-end and year-end closing with deep understandings of PSAK
- Dealing with internal and external auditor
- Responsible for the smooth running of matter management process which is critical part of revenue management. The Finance Advisor will provide immediate assistance to the lawyers on all issues including but not limited to client negotiation, communication with client, the billing process and debt collections
- Acting as the key bridge between Finance and secretaries on execution of bills and matter management related matters
- Ensure our matter management comply with policies and best practises and seek continuous improvement in the processes
- Improve financial hygiene
- Any other ad hoc projects and/or work
- Credit management to ensure timely cash collection by reviewing debt list with matter managers and credit controller
- Have a good knowledge on PSAK and Indonesia tax (including cross borders withholding tax requirements)
- Support the FM in the risk management reviews of the office and to proactively identify and manage the internal control weakness and suggest improvement opportunities
- Support the FM in ensuring internal and external compliance
This leading multinational professional service and legal company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and persistence which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career joining an establish multinational company, this Finance Advisor role is suitable for you. Great career opportunities in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR40,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 November 2022A mining company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for a Group Finance Manager job. the ideal candidate must have at least five years' of experience within the industry.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 November 2022A well-established Japanese manufacturing and production company based outside Jakarta is currently seeking a Finance Accounting Manager (Bogor). In this job, you must have 10 years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry, and be responsible for all finance and reporting matters for the company along with budgeting and controlling.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 November 2022An established consultancy company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for an Account Receivable Specialist job to join their existing team. The ideal candidate must have three to five years of experience in reporting knowledge within the industry.
Salary: IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 November 2022A leading multinational recruitment consultancy company is recruiting for an Accountant (nine-month contract) job to join their team. In this job, you will be is responsible for accounting and all-round finance that will initially focus on Indonesia, internal and external reporting requirements in achieving the company's goals.
Salary: IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 November 2022An Assistant Business Controller job has become available at a leading multinational engineering company. You will be responsible for on-time and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, update factory management on financial results, and accurate reporting within KC accounting standards, KC internal controls and global accounting regulations in achieving the company's goals.