Accounting Manager (Mandarin Speaker)
Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Felicia Widjaja
Date posted 17 November 2022other-islands accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-11-17 2023-01-16 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-established manufacturing and production company based in Jakarta is currently seeking an Accounting Manager (Mandarin Speaker) to join their existing team. In this job, you must have at least five years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry.
About the Accounting Manager (Mandarin Speaker) Role:
As the Accounting Manager (Mandarin Speaker), you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of annual reporting, budgeting, preparing consolidated reporting (BS, P&L, working capital and cash flow), rolling forecast, controlling budget, internal audit and provide comprehensive financial analysis that will support the business growth and expansion plan. Reporting directly to Finance Controller, this position will be based in Jakarta.
- Oversee the finance and accounting (F&A) function
- Supervise the staff in the F&A function
- Manage month-end closing of the books and timely deliverables of requirements
- Prepare supporting data for monthly/quarterly/annual report to internal and external reporting
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and group accounting standards
- Review balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Prepare variance analysis against budget and prior years
- Manage external auditors and statutory reporting requirements
- Ensure overall tax compliance, accuracy and timeliness of company’s tax reporting.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks by improving processes and implementing best practices
- Support for internal audit process
- Travel to the several plants across Indonesia
To succeed in this Accounting Manager (Mandarin Speaker) role, you will need to be technically strong in accounting, finance and tax.
- Bachelor's (or above) degree in accounting or equivalent
- At least five years’ experience in financial analysis, reporting and systems implementation
- Brevet A and B
- Good command of English
- A team player and able to work independently
- Good track record of managing and developing teams
- Positive, driven, enthusiastic and ambitious for the business
This manufacturing company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounting Manager (Mandarin Speaker) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.