Commercial Finance Manager (Cibitung)
Salary IDR45,000,000 - IDR55,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Felicia Widjaja
Date posted 20 September 2022other-islands accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 fmcg Indonesia ID IDR 45000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Commercial Finance Manager (Cibitung) job has become available at a leading FMCG company based in outer Jakarta (Cibitung).
About the Commercial Finance Manager (Cibitung) Role:
They are currently looking for Commercial Finance Manager (Cibitung) to join their existing team. In this business critical role, you will be responsible mainly for the end-to-end spectrum of supply chain finance and marketing finance.
- Lead and develop commercial finance team (Supply Chain Finance and Sales and Marketing Finance)
- Lead and coordinate the annual budgeting process across all departments in the company. Work with all Department Heads to analyse and prepare the budget of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) based on the goals and objectives given by the top management
- Work with other departments to prepare the monthly update of P&L Forecast (include sales forecast, COGS, A&P and OPEX) and discuss it with the CFO
- Be involve in month-end closing processes and analyse the variance of actual P&L performance against budget, forecast and last year
- Review/analyse the product/brand P&L including gross profit and provide insight/recommendation to improve the brand profitability
- Be actively involved in cost saving initiatives. Analyse the financial impact of the each cost saving project and monitor its actual saving result against the saving plan on monthly basis. Provide the actual saving summary report of all projects against plan after month-end closing
- Prepare and analyse customer and channel profitability
- Review and analyse the transfer price (selling price) of export to affiliated company and ensure that the transfer price is competitive and complied with headquarter policy
- Conduct CAPEX spending plan analysis to ensure the CAPEX spending achieve the target of NPV, IRR and payback period required by the headquarter
- Be involved in S&OP meeting and analyse the impact of sales variance to EBIT against budget
- Support both internal and external audit related to supply chain finance and A&P
- Conduct pre and post-promotion evaluation to ensure that all promotion initiatives will generate ROI target required by the company
- Support NPD process, prepare and analyse the profitability of new product to ensure that the new products meet the minimum profitability requirements
- Support the CFO in preparing the long-term financial strategic planning
- Be involved in ad hoc projects if needed
To succeed in this role, you must have eight or more years of relevant work experience in manufacturing cost accounting and budgeting, preferable in the FMCG industry.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance with minimum GPA of 3.3. Full professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA) is a plus
- Excellent in Excel and financial modelling skills. Advanced in Microsoft Office Power Point
- Strong analytical skills with good business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Familiar with ERP system. SAP knowledge is a plus
- Experience working collaboratively and in a team environment with other departments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A “Can-Do” attitude. Ability to meet deadlines, attention to details, trustworthy, hardworking, willing to work on overtime when necessary
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as experience in dealing with management and Senior Executives in a one-on-one or as a group approach
This growing FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward in this exciting Commercial Finance Manager (Cibitung) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.