Assistant Finance Manager
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month
Consultant Felicia Widjaja
Date posted 15 July 2022other-islands accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-07-15 2022-09-13 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is the global FMCG company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. They are currently looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their existing team; the ideal candidate will have min. 5 years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry. In this job you will be responsible for all finance and reporting matters for the company along with budgeting and controlling.
About the Assistant Finance Manager Role:
In this key role, you will support the hospital division. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
• Provide meaningful financial analysis focusing on sales and investments
• Participate in business planning, budgeting, forecasting, reconciliations, and cross-functional work teams
• Act as finance business partner – liaise and support each of the supporting department of the division
• Provide insights, strategies, recommendations based on the financial report analysis
• Audit the financial planning process and reviews the use of financial models
• Perform highly complex financial analysis and research
• Monitor department expenses and capital budgeting through tracking and reporting activities
• Monthly audit closing
To succeed in this Assistant Finance Manager role, you will have to have great analytical skills
• At least three years of experience in finance including FP&A experience in a multinational company, preferably in pharmaceuticals or FMCG
• Good financial analysis skills (P/L, B/S, working capital and cash flow)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and good command of communication skills
• Capable of problem analysis and solving in difficult situations and when required, within strict timescales and deadlines
• Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
Based in Jakarta, Indonesia this global FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great people culture. The work environment is full of innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to start your career.
If you are driven and equipped with global mindset, this Assistant Finance Manager role is for you. Great career opportunities await the right candidate in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per monthLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client is an established multinational FMCG company based in Indonesia (Bandung). They are currently looking for Supply Chain Finance Manager (Bandung) to join their existing team; the ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in supply chain finance within the industry. In this job you will be responsible for all supply chain finance matters for the company.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 09 August 2022A mining company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Executive. The ideal candidate will need at least three years of experience within the industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: BalikpapanDate posted: 05 July 2022A Business Controller (Balikpapan Area) job has become available at a multinational logistics company based in Balikpapan. The ideal candidate must have five or more years of experience in finance business partner, commercial finance, financial planning, and analysis knowledge within the industry.