Supply Chain Finance Manager (Bandung)
Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month
Consultant Felicia Widjaja
Date posted 27 June 2022other-islands accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-27 2022-08-26 fmcg Indonesia ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is an established multinational FMCG company based in Indonesia (Bandung). They are currently looking for Supply Chain Finance Manager (Bandung) to join their existing team; the ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in supply chain finance within the industry. In this job you will be responsible for all supply chain finance matters for the company.
About the Supply Chain Finance Manager (Bandung) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be a key leader in partnership with supply chain in delivering its financial commitments. Reporting to the Assistant Finance Controller, this is a step up in a multinational company.
• Providing supply chain business insights (not only finance) according to agreed timings and formats as well as ad hoc analysis
• Applying and understanding and challenging results and forms assumptions going forward
• Performing ad hoc analysis
• Acting as a business partner in cost optimisation programmes including continuous improvement programmes (e.g. S&OP improvements, Route to market improvement, etc.)
• Being proactively involved in preparing and reviewing the budget and rolling forecast section of overhead, investment and costing
• Coordinating and controlling the financial rolling forecast for SC and the S&OP process
• Assisting in the general product costing in adherence to the costing principle and ruled as required by the group and general accounting
• Supporting the procurement aspects for the inventories or expenses in term of prices and variances
• Ensuring control of distribution cost (warehouse, logistics, quality)
• Tracking the procurement and supply chain (Non Make) savings
• Managing working capital – focused on inventory
• Reviewing and following up with actions related to stock taking activities for the warehouse
• Validating the block stock and slow moving stock and prepare the estimation for the reserve
To succeed in this Supply Chain Finance Manager role, you will need to have strong technical skills end-to-end supply chain finance.
• Minimum of 4-5 years' work experience with strong five years of supply chain finance/FP&A background
• Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and ERP systems (preferably SAP)
• Strong commercial finance/FP&A background
• Basic experience in financial accounting and reporting
• Preference for strong skills/advanced mathematical skills, e.g. financial modelling, etc.
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Proactive strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Dynamic and good teamwork
This leading multinational FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Supply Chain Finance Manager (Bandung) role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per monthLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 15 July 2022Our client is the global FMCG company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. They are currently looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their existing team; the ideal candidate will have min. 5 years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry. In this job you will be responsible for all finance and reporting matters for the company along with budgeting and controlling.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 09 August 2022A mining company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Executive. The ideal candidate will need at least three years of experience within the industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: BalikpapanDate posted: 05 July 2022A Business Controller (Balikpapan Area) job has become available at a multinational logistics company based in Balikpapan. The ideal candidate must have five or more years of experience in finance business partner, commercial finance, financial planning, and analysis knowledge within the industry.