GM Finance Accounting
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Abigail Naibaho
Date posted 12 May 2022jakarta accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-05-13 2022-07-11 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known manufacturing and production company based in Jakarta is currently recruiting for a GM Finance Accounting job in their existing team. The ideal candidate will need 10 years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry. In this job, you will be responsible for all finance and reporting matters for the company along with budgeting and controlling.
About the GM Finance Accounting Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance division. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a growing company.
- Support site in the preparation of annual budgets
- Work with department managers agree key performance indicators to measure performance. Implement systems to ensure information is captured and reported on a timely basis
- Control tax administration, dispute controlling, tax planning, communication with tax authority
- Implement and improve business systems on time and budget. Prioritise projects in accordance with executive objectives
- Develop business systems and analysis teams to deliver specific tasks and objectives
- Prepare quarterly reports, investor presentations and other investor information
- Prepare consolidated monthly financial report for the group and board presentations
To succeed in this GM Finance Accounting role, you must possess good communication skill and strong business partnering.
- Bachelor's (or above) degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 10 years’ experience in financial analysis, reporting and systems implementation
- Good command of English
- Sense of responsibility
- Background in finance
- Positive, driven, enthusiastic and ambitious for the business
This well-known manufacturing company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining this well-known manufacturing company, this GM Finance Accounting role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.