Head of Finance
Salary Medical Benefits
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 property-and-housing Jakarta ID IDR 45000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Finance job has become available at a leading property and housing company, based in the greater Jakarta area.
About the Head of Finance Role:
This position will be a critical role as you will be responsible for accounting, statutory reporting, financial operations, business planning and taxation reporting to CFO. Based in greater Jakarta area, this is a great opportunity to lead finance team of an established property and housing company.
- Ensure P&L and balance sheet accounts are properly booked
- Issue timely and accurate financial statements
- Take the lead in performing balance sheet reconciliations monthly
- Provide financial analysis e.g. capital
- Manage annual budgeting and forecasts
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee and lead organisation underneath to achieve department goals and objectives
- Provide advice and guidelines to the business on the accounting of transactions and implications
- Maintain controls over accounting transactions
- Manage asset transactions (e.g. purchase, depreciation, write off)
- Ensure control self-assessments are done by the business thoroughly and on a timely basis
- Ensure adherence to statutory and corporate accounting guidelines
To succeed in this Head of Finance Role, you will need to have a minimum of 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in the property and housing industry. You will also need strong communication, analytical, creative thinking, and leadership skills.
- Accounting graduate, experience working in Big 4 accounting firm is a plus
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years' experience
- Good command of English (written and verbal)
- Sound thinking logic and solutions-oriented
- Strong leadership and teamwork with high commitment to deliver
This leading property and housing company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career joining an establish local company, this Head of Finance role is suitable for you. Great career opportunities awaits in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.