Salary IDR45,000,000 - IDR60,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 45000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for a Finance Manager to lead the finance team. In this job, you will be responsible for the preparation of financial and management reports, procedures, presentation of findings and specific recommendations to senior management.
About the Finance Manager Role:
This is a critical role as you will be responsible for accounting, statutory reporting, financial operations, business planning and taxation reporting to the Regional Financial Controller APAC. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to lead the finance team of an established multinational company.
- Provide support to improve the business performance, setting the right strategies/goals and collaborating to achieve them
- Set appropriate marketing and pricing strategies
- Improve performance, through ELS, procurement saving initiatives, etc., and set the right performance measurement as the guidance
- Act as a business partner to the country GM, sales and marketing, production and supply chain and work across departments to make sure the company goals are aligned from top to bottom with prioritisation
- Lead the site annual operating plan. Perform analysis/review on the business results and work with local management team to drive enhancement actions
- Monthly/quarterly forecasting to properly reflect the changing situation and drive actions to deliver better results
- Work closely with regional FP&A on business deck and provide the necessary supporting to actual/forecast/plan numbers
- Maintain all accounting records, implement budgetary and other systems for internal controls, prepare financial reports and interact with the business or corporate financial function
- Lead the month-end and year-end close process in accordance with corporate accounting methods and timetables
- Lead and develop the finance team with an efficient, quality and balanced structure
To succeed in this Finance Manager Role, you will need to have a minimum of 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical trading industry. You will also need strong communication, analytical, creative thinking, and leadership skills.
• Degree in Accounting. Experience working in the pharmaceutical/trading industry is a must
• Minimum of 8 - 10 years' experience
• Worked in a multinational/prominent reputable national company
• Good command of English (written and verbal)
• Sound logical thinking and solutions-oriented
• Strong leadership and teamwork with high commitment to deliver
This leading multinational pharmaceutical company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career joining an establish multinational company, this Finance Manager role is suitable for you. Great career opportunities awaits in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.