Country Finance Manager
Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 retail Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Country Finance Manager job opportunity has just arisen at a retail company in Jakarta.
About the Country Finance Manager Role:
As the Country Finance Manager, you will be responsible for end to end finance and accounting, preparation of annual budgeting, preparing consolidated reporting (BS, P&L, CF), rolling forecast, controlling budget and provide comprehensive financial analysis that will support the business growth and expansion plan. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this position will be based in Jakarta.
- Preparation/analysis of monthly country reporting (P&L and BS)
- Manage month end closing process ensuring strict accuracy and deadlines
- Review payroll transactions
- Implement and maintain SOP’s related to internal control
- Manage local tax reporting
- Manage relationship with banks and seek cost effective solutions for cash transactions
- Manage working capital to ensure targets set by group are achieved (AR/Cash forecast)
- Manage the audit process
- Ad hoc projects (Accounting system, banking, process standardisation across countries)
- Monitor and analyse daily/weekly performance and resulting risk impact on KPI's and cash
- Proactively monitor G&A spending versus budget and explain variances
- Monitor and analyse ROI impact of various initiatives from operations/marketing teams
- Support Country MD to drive business initiatives
- Bachelor's (or above) degree in Accounting, Finance, Controlling or equivalent
- Minimum of five to six years’ experience in similar role
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and strong technical skills
- Strong analytical thinker, proactive and independentERP system savvy
- Advanced Excel skills (experience in building comprehensive financial/forecasting modelling)
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
- Strong finance business partner and hands on working with the operational team
This leading retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for equal opportunity for their employer. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Country Finance Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.