Salary Medical Benefits
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Tax Manager job has just become available at an international FMCG company in Jakarta, Indonesia, reporting directly to the CFO.
About this Tax Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will manage the Indonesian tax department, overview and responsible on all tax issues for all entities in Indonesia. You will be responsible for all tax compliance, tax control, tax reports of all tax issues, and ensure the company is in line with the local and group tax policy.
- Act as subject matter tax expert and coordinate any potential tax risks and issues in the country
- Ensure the business follows local and international tax laws and regulations
- Identify tax planning opportunities and risks and propose robust measures to mitigate tax risks and penalties
- Provide recommendations and input to various business stakeholders, including during project risk reviews, country initiatives, etc.
- Keep communication and liaise with tax authorities in negotiations and dealings locally regarding tax policy matters
- Manage tax audits and liaise with tax personnel and authorities as well as advise on progress during tax audits
- Review transfer pricing documentation and work with the regional tax team
- Manage tax litigation, tax audits and all tax projects
To succeed in this Tax Manager role, you must have in-depth understanding of corporate tax, tax compliance, indirect tax, transfer pricing, bonded-zone regulation and cross-border tax issues.
- Degree in taxation or accounting or fiscal administration is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a tax role or tax management or tax consulting in a MNC or in an international tax consultant firm
- Experience in international taxation, cross border transaction, etc.
- Initial Big 4 training is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and experience in SAP is an added advantage
- Knowledge of transfer pricing and international taxation regulations is a plus
- Strong prior experience in tax audit – starting from review report, dispute resolutions, settlements and manage relationship with tax authorities
- Ability to work under pressure with a tight deadline and have a good ability to work in team environment
- Good attention to detail, good time management and organisation skills
- Solid communication and writing skills in Indonesian and English is a must
This large FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for equal opportunity for their employer. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, Tax Manager job potentially rewarding a significant exposure.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Tax Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.