Salary IDR35,000,000 - IDR45,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-22 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Tax Manager job has just been made available leading multinational manufacturing company. In this role, you will be responsible for all taxation matters including tax compliance, tax reporting, tax reconciliation, and tax audit for the company, along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Tax Manager Role:
In this critical role, you will be the responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly tax compliance, tax planning, review and calculate CITR and tax risk management processes in the country in line with the group policy and will be reporting to the global headquarter. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of an established multinational company.
- Act as subject matter tax expert and coordinate any potential tax risks and issues in the country
- Ensure the business following local and international tax laws and regulations
- Identify tax planning opportunities and risks and propose robust measures to mitigate tax risks and penalty
- Provide recommendation and input to various business stakeholders, including during project risk reviews, country initiatives, etc.
- Communicate and liaise with tax authorities in negotiations and dealings locally regarding tax policy matters
- Manage tax audits and liaise with tax personnel and authorities as well as advise on progress during tax audits
- Review transfer pricing documentation and work with the regional tax team
- Review the overall tax processes and filings and ensure proper compliance and control are in place
- Provide tax inputs and advisory to the business
To succeed in this Tax Manager role, you should have prior experience in tax management (Big 4 background) or consulting.
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Accounting, Masters in Taxation and/or CPA or CA
- Minimum of eight years' experience in tax management or tax consulting
- Big 4 background is a must
- In-depth understanding of corporate tax, tax compliance, indirect tax, transfer pricing, bonded-zone regulation and cross-border tax issues
- More than five years of experience in taxation at managerial level
- Familiarity with accounting and taxation in Indonesia
- Knowledge of transfer pricing and international taxation regulations is a plus
- Strong prior experience in tax audit – starting from review report, dispute resolutions, settlements and manage relationship with tax authorities
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and have a good ability to work in team environment
- Good attention to detail, good time management and organisational skills
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must; solid communication and writing skills
This leading multinational manufacturing company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom and persistence, which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career with an established multinational company, this Tax Manager role is suitable for you. Great career opportunities await in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.