Finance and Accounting Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Christa Felicia
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-22 manufacturing-and-production Surabaya Semarang ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance and Accounting Manager job has just been made available at the Semarang plant of a multinational pharmaceuticals manufacturer. This role reports directly to the CFO.
About the Finance and Accounting Manager Role:
This position will be responsible for the company's financial manufacturing processes and operations. Based in Semarang, this is a great opportunity to join a growing multinational company.
- Plan and develop financial procedures, and control day-to-day financial activities of the organisation to ensure that all financial transactions, system and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards
- Plan and consolidate the budgeting process of all departments according to the company needs, and control its use to ensure the use of funds effectively and efficiently in supporting the company's operational activities
- Plan and control the company's cash flow (cash flow), especially the management of accounts receivable and payable, develop payment schedule, control the spending based on priorities scale and communicate to user on the payment urgency (if any), in order to ensure the availability of funds for the company's operations and maintain short-term and long-term financial health
- Directing and monitoring the function of accounting in processing financial data and information to provide financial reports that the company needs accurately and in a timely manner
- Develop and establish timelines and closing procedures, as well as direct and monitor their implementation in order to ensure financial closing runs smoothly and on time
- Analyse the company's financial condition to provide monthly performance reports for management, and provide advise from the financial side in making business decisions
To succeed in this Finance and Accounting Manager role, you must have a minimum 5 - 10 years' experience in the manufacturing business.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting/Finance
- Good communication skill
- Conversant with spoken and written English
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing business process/concepts
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with high accuracy
- Excellent in managing yourself, convincing peers/superiors and achieving result
- Hands-on and proactive mentality with high integrity
This large multinational Manufacturing company has an outstanding reputation in its product and development. The work environment is supporting freedom and opportunities which make it an excellent place to hone your analytical and strategical skills.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a large manufacturing company, this Finance and Accounting Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.