Salary IDR35,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 15 October 20192019-10-15 2019-12-14 education-and-training Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Manager job opportunity has arisen at a multinational education company.
About the Finance Manager Role:
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the whole spectrum of accounting, finance and tax to support the business. This position is a critical role within the finance and accounting division reporting directly to the Regional Finance Manager, based in Jakarta.
- Timely and accurate Local GAAP accounting and Australia GAAP accounting in direct coordination with finance shared services. Overall responsibility for maintenance of all books of accounts for the company, etc.
- Timely and accurate reporting to the head office – monthly accounts closing and balance sheet and P&L record submissions, budget and forecast submissions, inter company reconciliations, etc.
- All statutory compliance related to YPA Indonesia as its treasurer of the YPA board of management
- Regular interface and reporting to regional finance by providing monthly closing files, variance analysis on financials, implementing any regional best practices, etc.
- Manage local tax compliance – service tax, VAT and income tax
- Manage statutory auditors and internal auditors and compliance to audit schedule
- Provide key financial insights in various business decisions making processes, be part of country strategic team for business growth and identify key financial risk areas and take steps to manage the same
- Together with business leadership, develop and implement financial strategies and action plans to achieve financial objectives set in the budget
- Provide regional/country business leadership financial performance information and be part of the review process
- Assist the Country Director in the research and preparation of business case documentation to support new opportunities and changes to agreed business plans
- Drive and promote improved forecasting of business activities influencing non-finance leaders to best outcomes
To succeed in this Finance Manager role, you must possess excellent accounting, finance and tax skills.
- Chartered Accountant or CPA with minimum of five years' experience in medium/large-sized multinational PMA company in Indonesia
- Currently in a minimum of manager or controller role
- Highly effective planning and organisational skills with experience managing multiple competing priorities and finance staff in central and branch offices
- Highly effective relationship management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet all reporting deadlines
- Effective English communication skills across all key methods – oral (including presentations), written and non-verbal
- Demonstrated ability to drive team development and performance to next level
- Knowledge of the Indonesian taxation laws as they apply to foreign companies- PMA and Yayasans
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) skills
This education company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.