Finance Manager (Contract)
Salary IDR35,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-10-18 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Manager (Contract) job has just arisen at a multinational FMCG company based in Jakarta.
About the Finance Manager (Contract) Role:
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the whole spectrum of accounting, finance and tax to support the business. This position is a critical role within the finance and accounting division reporting directly to the Regional Finance Manager, based in Jakarta.
- Provide a leadership role in all aspects of the company’s financial operations
- Manage and closely supervise a team of three in preparing the monthly closing of accounts and submission of financial reporting (monthly) to the APAC headquarters
- Monitor and analyse profitability against budget/costing and overhead expenses
- Answer any questions from APAC HQ FP&A on monthly financial performance (revenue/GM performance, cost variance, etc.)
- Compute the commissions for employees under incentives schemes
- Liaise with legal representation on corporate issues. Review of legal contracts as required
- Supervise closely the AR collection with objective to improve DSO
To suceed in this role you must possess excellent accounting, finance and tax skills.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA holder is preferred)
- Minimum of five years' related experience in a distributor environment
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in similar accounting and finance roles
- Strong accounting/tax background
- Meticulous and proficient in MS office especially in MS Excel
- Strong supervisory skills in managing a team
- Business-minded to support Managing Director and head of departments from a financial perspective
This FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Manager (Contract) role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.