Associate Manager, Accounting
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Associate Manager, Accounting job has just arisen at a multinational FMCG company. Based in Jakarta, this is a good chance to be a part of a multinational company.
About the Associate Manager, Accounting role:
In this role, you will report to Regional Finance Manager and provide monthly financial statements and analysis. This includes month-end closing reporting (end-to-end accounting), financial analysis, and systems and process management. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable multinational FMCG company.
- Prepare and maintain the general ledger as per company's accounting policy and statutory requirements
- Complete the monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reporting package accurately and timely
- Complete the internal management reporting package on a timely basis and to discuss with management on the financial position relative to plan and highlight variance from plan
- Manage the company's working capital and fixed assets
- Prepare forecast reporting on sales, cashflow, and AR
- Ensure all key internal controls procedures are continue in force
- Ensure the systems effectively and accurately report financial results and/or recommend system development requirements and opportunities
To succeed in this role, you must possess a solid understanding of accounting, tax and financial standards.
- At least five years in accounting including FP&A experience at a multinational company (preferred)
- Good accounting and financial analysis skill (P/L, B/S, tax, working capital and cash flow)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication skill
- Capable of problem analysis and solving in difficult situations and when required, within strict timescales and deadlines
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
The work environment at this multinational company encourages its people to improvise, which makes it an excellent place to start your career.
If you are driven and equipped with growth mindset, this Associate Manager, Accounting role is for you.
Apply today to learn more.