Supply Chain Finance Manager
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great Supply Chain Finance Manager opportunity has just arisen at multinational manufacturing and production company based in the greater Jakarta area. Reporting directly to CFO, the Supply Chain Finance Manager will provide commercial and financial support to the whole spectrum of manufacturing, logistics, supply chain and procurement functions.
About the Supply Chain Finance Manager Role:
As the Supply Chain Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of analyses, financial insights, strategic direction and compliance advice to all the relevant stakeholders and senior management, and lead the supply chain finance team.
- Provide business insight and support analysis in the area of manufacturing to improve visibility, efficiency and control
- Act as a finance business partner mainly to the supply chain, procurement, S&OP etc through comprehensive analysis and involved in creation of business strategy and budgeting
- Ensure compliance to the company’s controls and process across functional areas via managing regular audits, reviewing cost anomalies and trends and communicating to business partners
- Get involved in strategy development in business and provide both commercial and business advice to ensure long term business targets are achieved
- Review provision of accounting and consolidate the company’s performance to relevant stakeholders
- Monitor spending budget vs actual to ensure costs are maintained to agreed budget levels
- Accounting graduate, experience working in a Big 4 accounting firm is a plus
- Minimum of eight years' experience
- Strong costing knowledge, COGM and Capex/investment
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Strong business and financial acumen with experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
This manufacturing and production company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Supply Chain Finance Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity