Assistant Reporting Manager
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Medical
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-05 retail Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Reporting Manager job has just become available at a well-known top retailer company.
About the Assistant Reporting Manager Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to lead the finance team of an established multinational company.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analysed on a regular basis
- Perform fluctuation analysis on assigned accounts, research, resolve and document variances
- Manage the timely review of clearing accounts and work collaboratively for resolution
- Coordinate to complete the monthly inter-company account reconciliation and revaluations; maintain and propose accruals when needed
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Liaise with auditors at year end and prepare the necessary supporting data
- Evaluate current processes and internal controls; make and implement recommendations for improvement
- Responsible for the preparation of statutory accounts, both consolidated and stand alone
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree
- At least five years' working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably in the retail sector
- Preferably manager/assistant manager specialised in finance - general/cost accounting or equivalent
- Previous working experience as an external auditor is an advantage
- Strong accounting skills, understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and organisational skills required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client-focused approach to work (internal and external)
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Willingness to work in matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. Great value is placed on training and development of people to the highest standards. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational retail company, this Assistant Reporting Manager role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Assistant Reporting Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.