Investor Relations Manager
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Investor Relations Manager job has just become available at an international new media and internet company in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this role, you will report directly to the CEO.
About the Investor Relations Manager Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance / management division reporting directly to the CEO. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a prominent new media and internet company.
- Produce standard reporting such as quarterly newsletters, monthly reports
- Handle ad hoc reporting requests (quarterly and annual) and other one-off reporting items that are sent to certain clients
- Respond to ad hoc client inquiries that come in on a daily basis
- Marketing/business development support
- Assist with marketing/business development activities as required
- Assist in the planning of roadshows and coordinate follow up information from client meetings
- Update marketing presentations and other ad hoc marketing materials for prospective clients
- Shareholder services
- Principal day-to-day relationship manager with the fund administrators
- Assist in documentation review and chasing documents from clients for the administrators review
- Ad hoc activities from time to time such as letters to investors, documentation requests, etc.
The successful candidate for Investor Relations Manager role must possess good communication skill and strong business partnering.
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in business or equivalent
- 10 - 15 years of experience in investor relations within the finance industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong Excel skills and financial modelling
- Outgoing/personable/well-spoken and able to interact successfully with our global investor base via phone/written communication
- Able to liaise well with internal teams as will be required to work closely with compliance, finance, operations and the investment team
This excellent new media and internet company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an established listed company, Investor Relation Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.