Head of Finance
Salary IDR35,000,000 - IDR45,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 it Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational IT distributor company is looking for a Head of Finance to lead the finance, accounting and administrative function.
About the Head of Finance Role:
This position is a critical role within the finance and accounting division reporting directly to the Regional Finance Controller, based in South Jakarta.
- Provide a leadership role in all aspects of company’s financial operations
- Manage and closely supervise a team of three in preparing the monthly closing of accounts and submission of financial reporting (monthly) to the APAC headquarters
- Monitor and analyse profitability against budget/costing and overhead expenses
- Answer any questions from APAC HQ FP&A on monthly financial performance (revenue/GM performance, cost variance, etc.)
- Lead and prepare the yearly budget and forecast with the other managers and team members
- Monitor cash position and working capital
- Supervise closely the AR collection with objective to improve DSO
- Help to manage the local credit risk exposure in collaboration with Regional Credit Manager, Asia (credit limits and credit risk exposure assessment, optimisation of customer payment terms)
- Supervise tax team for all compliance and statutory reporting
- Compute and review monthly payroll
- Calculate and submit monthly payment to Jamsostek and BPJS
- Liaise with legal representation on corporate issues. Review of legal contracts as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA holder is preferred)
- Minimum of five years' related experience in a distributor environment
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience with some in similar accounting and finance roles
- Strong accounting/tax background
- Meticulous and proficient in MS office especially in MS Excel
- Strong supervisory skills in managing a team
- Business-minded to support the Managing Director and head of departments from a financial perspective
- Efficient, hardworking and positive work attitude, self-motivated, able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Very good command of written and verbal English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of Finance role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.