Finance & Accounting Manager - Lampung
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Finance & Accounting Manager opportunity has become available at a market leading agriculture fishing and forestry company. Based in the Lampung region of Indonesia, you will be responsible for all accounting, finance, taxation and admin matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Finance & Accounting Manager - Lampung
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Finance Director in Jakarta. You will also be required to act as a Business Controller and provide financial advice and support to the General Manager and other functional stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a large Indonesia company
Key responsibilities may include :
- Maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Monitoring and interpret cash flows, controlling on daily basis the company cash
- Review group financial statements and reports of the cluster in accordance with IFRS and group standards
- Oversee the bookkeeping functions including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organisation she/he is responsible for, are met including Income Tax, VAT, and CITR
- Manage the whole budget to report process in line with group process and procedures
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Review working capital items
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
A successful candidate must possess good communication skill and strong business partnering. Other key requirements would include :
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 5-10 years experience in Business/Finance area
- Familiar with Indonesian accounting & tax regulation
- Fluency in Indonesian Bahasa and English is a must
- High integrity and discretion
- Versatile team player
- Service oriented and an excellent team player
This agriculture fishing and forestry company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Finance & Accounting Manager - Lampung role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss more.