Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 38000000 38000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading FMCG firm has an Accounting Manager job that has just arisen.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
As the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for the whole full set of accounting and leading six team members in this multinational FMCG company in Jakarta.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year end closing
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Monitors and analyse department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting
- Liaise with external auditor to ensure clean and timely year end audit
- Consolidation to Regional
- Understanding in imported goods taxation documents
- Understanding in IFRS 9, 15, 16
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong business and financial acumen.
- Accounting graduate, experience working in Big 4 Accounting Firm is a plus
- Minimum five years' experience
- Fluency in English; both written and verbal
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
This FMCG business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise in Jakarta. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you.
You can take your career forward with this exciting Accounting Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.