Tax Assistant Manager
Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per month
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 retail Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Tax Assistant Manager job has just become available at a retail multinational company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Tax Assistant Manager Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division and report directly to the Senior Finance Manager. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to lead the finance team of an established multinational retail company.
- Responsible for the annual and monthly tax reporting of all entities within the group
- Monitoring of the latest tax regulation and laws, analysing impact and implementing changes to ensure compliance
- Reviewing financial transaction to ensure that the correct tax treatment has been applied
- Ensuring accuracy of the data used for the tax reporting, including performing reconciliation to the underlying GL entries
- Handle tax audit and other dispute and also able to mitigate tax exposure
- Manage the distribution of the withholding tax slip
To succeed in this Tax Assistant Manager role, you will need to have a strong understanding of Indonesian Tax Regulation & Laws.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least five years' working experience in related field
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialising in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Previous working experience as tax consultant from retail industry will be advantage
- Certified Brevet A&B
- Understanding of the transfer pricing concept
- Knowledge and experience in operating tax related application (e-Faktur, e-SPT, etc)
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. Great value is placed on training and development of people to the highest standards. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational retail company, this Tax Assistant Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.