Senior Tax Manager
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 it Jakarta ID IDR 90000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A new Senior Tax Manager job based in Jakarta has just become available at a leading new media and Internet company.
About the Senior Tax Manager role:
You will report to Regional FD and be responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly tax compliance, tax planning, review and calculate CITR and tax risk management processes in the country in line with the group policy. Additionally, you will be ensuring compliance with local and international tax laws and regulations in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Act as subject matter tax expert and coordinate any potential tax risks and issues in the country
- Ensure the business following local and international tax laws and regulations
- Identify tax planning opportunities and risks and propose robust measures to mitigate tax risks and penalty
- Provide recommendation and input to various business stakeholders , including during project risk reviews, country initiatives etc.
- Keep communication and liaise with tax authorities in negotiations and dealings locally regarding tax policy matters
- Manage tax audits and liaise with tax personnel and authorities as well as advise on progress during tax audits
- Responsible to review transfer pricing documentation and work with the regional tax team
- Review the overall tax processes and filings and ensure proper compliance and control are in place
- Provide tax inputs and advisory to the business
- Build the tax team and empower the team members
To succeed in this Senior Tax Manager role, you should have prior experience in tax management or consulting.
- Candidates with degree in Taxation or Accounting or Fiscal administration preferred
- Minimum eight years' experience in tax management or tax consulting
- Initial big 4 training is essential
- In-depth understanding of corporate tax, tax compliance, indirect tax, transfer pricing, bonded-zone regulation and cross-border tax issues
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and experience in SAP is an added advantage
- Knowledge of transfer pricing and international taxation regulations is a plus
- Strong prior experience in tax audit – starting from review report, dispute resolutions, settlements and manage relationship with tax authorities
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and have a good ability to work in team environment
- Good attention to detail, good time management and organisational skills
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must; solid communication and writing skills
This growing new media and internet company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for equal opportunity for their employer. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Tax Manager role in a multinational IT company.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.