Salary IDR45,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-22 retail Jakarta ID IDR 45000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Tax Manager job has just become available at a multinational retail company, based in Jakarta.
About Tax Manager role:
You will report to the Head of Finance and be responsible for monthly and yearly tax compliance, tax audit, and litigation processes in line with reports from accounting/external auditors (reconciliation) and ensure that all company activities are performed in accordance with prevailing tax regulations.
- Ensure that documents necessary for all tax reports are properly filed and readily available to support tax adjustments and other
- Managing timely and correctness of preparation including calculation for monthly VAT, WHT, Local Taxes and annual tax compliance CIT to ensure compliance with existing tax regulations and ensure its consistency with Company tax policies to avoid any violations from applicable regulations
- Provide tax support during tax audits and litigation (objection, appeal) including participation in development of the position on tax issues to be put forward by the Company, review and draft the company's documents in the regard, participate in meetings with the authorities, involvement resolving tax disputes and review tax reconciliations which required during the process
- Manage tax policies and procedures (SOP calculation WHT/VAT and SOP for Deferred tax) ensure that the company policies are in accordance with applicable tax regulations and responsible for the company's compliance with customs regulations
- Provide assistance to local management with tax audit
- Resolving tax issues
- Develop and train subordinates to understand systems and business process and reports so that they will be able to achieve high skills and focus and achievement end results in order to contribute effectively to the Company
To succeed in this Tax Manager role, you should have in-depth understanding of corporate tax and compliance.
- Candidates with a degree in Taxation or Accounting or Fiscal administration preferred
- Minimum seven years' experience in tax role or tax management or tax consulting
- In depth understanding in corporate tax, tax compliance, indirect tax, transfer pricing, bonded-zone regulation and cross-border tax issues
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and experience in SAP is an added advantage
- Knowledge of transfer pricing and international taxation regulations is a plus
- Strong prior experience in tax audit – starting from review report, dispute resolutions, settlements and manage relationship with tax authorities
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadline and have a good ability to work in team environment
- Attention to detail, good time management and organisation skills
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must; solid communication and writing skills
This is a leading retail company. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Tax Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.