Budget & Reporting Manager
Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per annum
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 retail Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 35000000 35000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Budget & Reporting Manager job based in Jakarta has just become available at a leading retail company.
About the Budget & Reporting Manager role:
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will provide strategic finance and business analysis and act as a business advisor to all the relevant stakeholders to optimise the financial returns and business performance.
- Support the sales and marketing team with commercial and finance advice and insight that will help drive profitable growth within regions
- Provide insightful analysis and clear direction to the sales and marketing teams of financial budget management, resources allocation
- Lead budgeting and forecasting process for top line figures, including develop discount system, pricing, sales incentive scheme, A&P etc.
- Ensure that business risks and opportunities are captured and known to facilitate decision making and business action
- Ensure governance and compliance of accounting standards, company policy & SOP are followed
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix.
- Candidates with Finance or Accounting degree
- Candidates with at least 7-10 years' experience in a reputable or global company
- Candidates with strong commercial acumen, good business partnering skills and hands-on finance and commercial strategy
- Experience in the retail industry preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English; both written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Good project management skills
This retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Budget & Reporting Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.