Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR45,000,000 per month
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading consultancy firm is looking for a Finance Manager to be based in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for all accounting, finance and tax related matters for company along with other ad-hoc issues.
About the Finance Manager role:
This position will be a critical role as you will be responsible for accounting, statutory reporting, financial operations, business planning and taxation reporting to Regional Finance & Accounting. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to lead the finance and accounting team of an established company.
- Oversee and manage the finance and accounting functions which will include billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and other transactions
- Ensure compliance to statutory year end audits, statutory reporting and tax filings
- Ensure accurate and timely financial closing and be responsible for coordinating the budget
- Cash flow forecasting
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Leadership of the local finance team
- Support and help with other tasks assigned by the Regional Finance & Accounting
To succeed in this Finance Manager role, you should have prior experience in a multinational company with good communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, experience working in Big 4 Accounting Firm is a plus
- Minimum five years' relevant working experience at the same level in multinational companies, particularly in consultancy/services industry will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent business-level English language skills is mandatory
- Prior knowledge of payroll and individual income taxes is highly desirable
- Professional and proactive
- Team player and flexible attitude
- Ability to work independently
This leading consultancy company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career joining an establish local company, this Finance Manager role is suitable for you. Great career opportunities await in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.