Senior Finance Manager
Salary IDR50,000,000 - IDR60,000,000 per month
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-11 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Senior Finance Manager job in Jakarta has just arisen at a multinational manufacturing and production company. In this job, you will be responsible for yearly budgeting process, operational finance, commercial finance, and compliance issues for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Senior Finance Manager role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be a strategic partner to the CEO and business line heads in managing the business. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Initiate credit, treasury and payment cycle strategies to meet operational needs
- Monitor accounts receivable function to ensure timely management of all credit component
- Provide advice on credit risk, appropriate guarantee coverage and payment terms to commercial team to minimise credit exposure, analysing it on regular basis to adjust to the changing condition
- Alert management and commercial team of delinquent accounts and manage all situations involving bankruptcy or the apparent needs for legal proceedings
- Manage the risk from the foreign exchange exposure and initiate appropriate hedging
- Manage the tax department, by providing guidance & leadership to the tax manager, collaborate with external tax consultant, as well relevant stakeholders
A successful candidate for this Senior Finance Manager role must possess good communication skills and strong business partnering capabilities.
- Eight years' experience with strong exposure for overall finance management
- Good knowledge of Indonesia GAAP and US GAAP
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills in managing and coaching a team
- Good knowledge of local corporate, tax and other regulatory compliance
- CPA certification would be a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
This multinational manufacturing and production company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Senior Finance Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.