Corporate Tax Manager
Salary IDR35,000,000 - IDR45,000,000 per month
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-03 retail Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Corporate Tax Manager job based in Jakarta has just become available at a top retail company.
About the Corporate Tax Manager Role:
You will report to the Financial Director and be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and yearly tax compliance, tax planning, and tax risk management processes in the country and ensuring they are in line with group policy.
- Act as subject matter tax expert and coordinate any potential tax risks and issues in the country
- Ensure the business following local and international tax laws and regulations
- Identify tax planning opportunities and risks and propose robust measures to mitigate tax risks and penalty
- Provide recommendation and input to various business stakeholders , including during project risk reviews, country initiatives etc
- Keep communication and liaise with tax authorities in negotiations and dealings locally regarding tax policy matters
- Manage tax audits and liaise with tax personnel and authorities as well as advise on progress during tax audits
- Responsible to review transfer pricing documentation and work with regional tax team
To succeed in this Corporate Tax Manager role, you should have initial Big 4 training with prior experience in tax management or consulting.
- Candidates with degree in Taxation or Accounting or Fiscal administration preferred
- Minimum eight years' experience in tax management or consulting
- Initial Big 4 training is essential
- In-depth understanding of corporate tax, tax compliance, indirect tax, transfer pricing, bonded-zone regulation and cross-border tax issues
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and experience in SAP is an added advantage
- Knowledge of transfer pricing and international taxation regulations is a plus
- Strong prior experience in tax audit – starting from review report, dispute resolutions, settlements and manage relationship with tax authorities
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadline and have a good ability to work in team environment
- Good attention to detail, good time management and organisational skills
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must; solid communication and writing skills
This growing retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for equal opportunity for their employer. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, you can take your career forward with this exciting Corporate Tax Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity