Senior Tax Manager
Salary IDR60,000,000 - IDR70,000,000 per month + +medical
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Senior Tax Manager role has just become available at the new media and internet company, based in Jakarta .
About Senior Tax Manager role:
The role will report to Financial Director and be responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly tax compliance, tax planning, and tax risk management processes in the country in line with the group policy. Additionally, ensuring compliance with local and international tax laws and regulations.
- Act as subject matter tax expert and coordinate any potential tax risks and issues in the country
- Ensure the business following local and international tax laws and regulations
- Identify tax planning opportunities and risks and propose robust measures to mitigate tax risks and penalty
- Provide recommendation and input to various business stakeholders , including during project risk reviews, country initiatives etc
- Keep communication and liaise with tax authorities in negotiations and dealings locally regarding tax policy matters
- Manage tax audits and liaise with tax personnel and authorities as well as advise on progress during tax audits
- Responsible to review transfer pricing documentation and work with the regional tax team
- Candidates with degree in Taxation or Accounting or Fiscal administration preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience in tax role or tax management or tax consulting
- Initial big 4 training is essential
- In depth understanding in corporate tax, tax compliance, indirect tax, transfer pricing, bonded-zone regulation and cross-border tax issues
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and experience in SAP is an added advantage
- Knowledge of transfer pricing and international taxation regulations is a plus
- Strong prior experience in tax audit – starting from review report, dispute resolutions, settlements and manage relationship with tax authorities
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadline and have a good ability to work in team environment
- Good attention to detail, good time management and organisation skills
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must. Solid communication and writing skills
This growing new media and internet company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for equal opportunity for their employer. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Tax Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity